- Eye exams for glasses and contacts
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions, including dry eye, eye infections, ocular allergies, foreign body removal, etc.
- Glaucoma and cataract screening on every patient
- LASIK management and care
- Specialty contact lens fittings for dry eyes, monovision and bifocal contacts, lenses for astigmatism, rigid gas permeables and lenses for keratoconus
Facilities and Equipment
- Computer assisted eye exams
- Computerized visual field screening on every patient
- Computerized auto-refractor/keratometer to assist accurate diagnosis
- Over 1, 000 frames in stock including designer lines as well as economy lines, priced to meet every budget
- Large selection of sunglasses including Ray Ban, Maui Jim, Oakley, and Harley-Davidson
- Many contacts in stock for immediate fittings
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and Medicaid. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.